Hi guys

More
11 years 2 months ago #26831 by Legreer
Hi guys was created by Legreer
My nmae is Michelle I live on a lifestyle block in Timaru,We have many animals starting with i show British Bulldogs so have a few LOL to many,also cats,chickens which i love and calves just sold my horses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #371851 by Trace
Replied by Trace on topic Hi guys
Welcome to the forum Legreer.

More
11 years 2 months ago #371867 by Jen - Featherston
Replied by Jen - Featherston on topic Hi guys
Welcome to the forum Michelle, you are in great company here, I breed and show Golden Retrievers, just got a new horse :p

Have a look around and don't be shy to ask any old question :)

Sometimes its not only what you say, its the way you say it that counts.

More
11 years 2 months ago #371878 by UsBlacksheep1
Replied by UsBlacksheep1 on topic Hi guys
Welcome to the forum from another South Canty member...not too many of us on here :D well..perhaps that post anyway:rolleyes:

back on lifestyle block..so excited!..
Still have a full on Jack Russell,a Bischon X, Lilly cat,our new cat Fudge ,max the horse cat,plus 14 Barnevelders....

More
11 years 2 months ago #371966 by Legreer
Replied by Legreer on topic Hi guys
Oh I love Pekins Blacksheep I have mottles,spangled,silver penciled,cuckoo,and have just ordered white coloumbian
i also have brownshavers,lightsussex and silverlaced wynadotte and a pair of silver campines.

More
11 years 2 months ago #371978 by UsBlacksheep1
Replied by UsBlacksheep1 on topic Hi guys

Legreer;364101 wrote: Oh I love Pekins Blacksheep I have mottles,spangled,silver penciled,cuckoo,and have just ordered white coloumbian
i also have brownshavers,lightsussex and silverlaced wynadotte and a pair of silver campines.

Awesome...will keep in contact perhaps? Maybe swap some genetics down the line? We've got black,cuckoo,blue,blue mottle... :)

back on lifestyle block..so excited!..
Still have a full on Jack Russell,a Bischon X, Lilly cat,our new cat Fudge ,max the horse cat,plus 14 Barnevelders....

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds