What Ho Gang............

More
11 years 5 months ago #26207 by Kiwi Sapper
Bearing in mind the "invitation" I have received from Kate to pen a blurb, I deemed it wise to comply...............I have found that nothing but trouble follows my failure to recognise an "invitation" from a female as a direction :D .

Not new to farming as spent younger years on dairy farms in the Waikato and early 20's "mucking abart" with horses. Now retired on 4.8 hectares in Kumeu, West Auckland where for the last 16 years have been raising black and white faces for Hellabies and my freezer. Plymouth Barred Rocks have been doing their thing for the last 14 years and have just branched out into Golden Laced Wyandottes for a colour change. Also, growing tired of just beef and chicken, now have 4 Horned Wiltshires, 3 ewes and a ram with the intention of breeding for our freezer also. If all goes well will have to buy another freezer. :o

When not occupied with the rural aspects, I spend some time playing silly buggers in a "Dad's Army" type re-enactment group and also making wine........from everything except grapes.( Mr Dilmah's loose leaf strong black leaf makes an excellent sherry and beetroot a good port).

Well, I suspect that this is enough drivel to satisfy the fair Kate so its off to put some hard yacka into repairing rotten weather boards on the house.

Be Seeing you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #364703 by spoook
Replied by spoook on topic What Ho Gang............

Kiwi Sapper;355792 wrote: Bearing in mind the "invitation" I have received from Kate to pen a blurb, I deemed it wise to comply...............I have found that nothing but trouble follows my failure to recognise an "invitation" from a female as a direction :D .

Nice to have a man that understands women [;)] I bid you welcome and look forward to your participation in our family.

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

More
11 years 5 months ago #364728 by Jen - Featherston
Welcome Kiwi Sapper - nice to have you here.

Sometimes its not only what you say, its the way you say it that counts.

More
11 years 5 months ago #364730 by kate
Replied by kate on topic What Ho Gang............
Hi and thanks for so admirably following my instructions - sorry, my invitation [}:)]

Web Goddess

More
11 years 5 months ago #364783 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic What Ho Gang............
At a quick glance I thought you were *KIWI SLAPPER*[:0][:0][:0][:I]
Welcome from here too ...am sure with all your experience you will be a most informative and productive prisoner ...oopppps I mean memebr of LSB[;)][^]
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds