Hi - young lifestyler looking for board while at University

More
11 years 5 months ago #26075 by Ashlee
Hello,
There is nothing I love better than being out and about on the farm. I'm almost 18 and have always lived on our 10acre block outside of Hamilton and spend my free time doing what many people my age think of as 'hardwork for no pay' but I get great satisfaction from a job well done wether it be digging out thistles, fencing or mothering calves onto nurse cows. I started this thread because this week I received my acceptance letter into Massey University in Palmerston North as a first year student for the Bachelor of Resource and Environmental Planning. I'm looking forward to my new adventure except I need a place to live while studying. To be honest I'm dreading having to live in town so I would love to hear from anybody who might be keen to take me on as a boarder if you have a spare room or sleepout available etc and I'd be more than happy to help you out on your block in my free time.
Many Thanks,
Ashlee [8D]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #363367 by Stu_R
Hi Ashlee
spare room here if you need it .. not in Palmy but might do for a base till you find what your looking for if you need one .. sent you a PM

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds