Howdy

More
11 years 7 months ago #25456 by clarry
Howdy was created by clarry
Hi All

Enjoy the forums, mostly classic motorcycle & fishing forums
Found this place few days ago........had a good look round....thought looks good enough to join & hopefully partake.
Bound to have more questions than answers :D

Have done full circle now starting with 10ac block which felt like it was'nt enough..... while it actually was too much with young family & town job reliazing this plan B came into effect...........get yer self a farm job. Two seasons later brought a herd of cows & sharemilked 50/50 for 9 seasons.
Since selling cows learnt some about yearling prep & broodmare management...................................................anyway
Present sees us in charge of 2500sqm small Waikato village property

Vege growing main interest..........gotta plant by the moon
2 sheep in paddock for freezer.......the 2 Ronnies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #356351 by terralee
Replied by terralee on topic Howdy

clarry;346610 wrote: Hi All

Enjoy the forums, mostly classic motorcycle & fishing forums
Found this place few days ago........had a good look round....thought looks good enough to join & hopefully partake.
Bound to have more questions than answers :D

Have done full circle now starting with 10ac block which felt like it was'nt enough..... while it actually was too much with young family & town job reliazing this plan B came into effect...........get yer self a farm job. Two seasons later brought a herd of cows & sharemilked 50/50 for 9 seasons.
Since selling cows learnt some about yearling prep & broodmare management...................................................anyway
Present sees us in charge of 2500sqm small Waikato village property

Vege growing main interest..........gotta plant by the moon
2 sheep in paddock for freezer.......the 2 Ronnies

Welcome Clarry :) ...hey we've got two ronnies/ronneys in this LSB family:p[:o)] I don't think they are headed for the freezer tho"[}:)]

like the horses part of your life journey and I am currently relief milking as I near the later part of life:rolleyes:...this is a great site ...I am sure you will enjoy being part of it.
Cheers

Leonie & Zoo!!! :silly: :woohoo:

More
11 years 7 months ago #356380 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Howdy
Hi Clarry and welcome to the LSB cyber family :)
Lots of good people and knowledge on here ... :) lol your getting smaller place and i am trying to get bigger lol
Enjoy your stay here :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
11 years 7 months ago #356381 by sod
Replied by sod on topic Howdy
Welcome clarry lots of us milker/exmilkers on here we went other way town, sharemilking farming now12ac block beside/in town

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds