Hi Masterton

More
11 years 9 months ago #24434 by Topcat
Hi Masterton was created by Topcat
Hello I'm Teresa :D togeather with my partner we would like to become self sufficient lifestylers.

We currently live on my father in laws 40 acers in Nelson but in a few months time will be re-locating to Masterton with work.

So am in the market for 10-15 acers with house in Masterton area up to $500,000 cash buyers![;)]

if any of you lovely ppl know of one, have been talking to a few aggents but happy to settle away from them.

I love gardening, big beatiful heritage gardens, roses, sweeping lawns ahhhh ok so i'm getting carried away but one day :D
And of course we would love a lush veggie patch! Looking forward to learning tones x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #345052 by Xartep
Replied by Xartep on topic Hi Masterton
Hi Topcat

Lots of interesting properties in the Gladstone District, we have a really good rural school too, which is 12minutes from Masterton Centre.

You should be able to get everything you mentioned and a pool (almost essential in a Wairarapa summer) for that price.

openhomesnz.com/cgi-bin/genpage?whoami=5...ate=sp.htm&perpage=5

3 Cocker Spaniels, 1 Huntaway, 3 Cats, Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Cows, Ducks, Chickens, Bunnies - small petting zoo?:rolleyes::cool:

More
11 years 9 months ago #345053 by Topcat
Replied by Topcat on topic Hi Masterton
great, im not sure of the area at all, so glad to hear gladstone only 12 mins guess property could be anywhere from Masterton to martinbourgh :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #345072 by sod
Replied by sod on topic Hi Masterton
Hi Topcat

There are as Xartep said lots of places up here to look at, if not a pool there are some great swimming places in the rivers around here

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
11 years 9 months ago #345090 by Xartep
Replied by Xartep on topic Hi Masterton

Topcat;334086 wrote: great, im not sure of the area at all, so glad to hear gladstone only 12 mins guess property could be anywhere from Masterton to martinbourgh :)

Two interesting properties in Longbush (20minutes from Masterton - 20 Minutes from Carterton - 20 Minutes from Martinborough) in the link I showed you (with houses on them) 5 sections for sale on our road (its loverly here :p )

3 Cocker Spaniels, 1 Huntaway, 3 Cats, Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Cows, Ducks, Chickens, Bunnies - small petting zoo?:rolleyes::cool:

More
11 years 9 months ago #345102 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic Hi Masterton
Wairarapa is a great place to live - lots of places for sale - check out open2view as well.

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds