Hello!

More
11 years 9 months ago #24412 by morgan
Hello! was created by morgan
Hi Everyone,

My name is Morgan and I have currently been living in Franklin for 6months now.I have recently left my job in the city to find something closer to home and enjoy some country living.

At the moment we currently have 5 Dogs, 3 Cats,3 Lambs,2 Calves and lots of chickens and ducks.

We havent looked back since we moved from auckland and dread the thought of having to go in there!

Im hoping that when ever i get stuck with a tricky question someone on here might just be able to help!
So far so good! I love reading all the threads and feel like im learning so much already.

Thanks heaps
Morgan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #344798 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic Hello!
Welcome Morgan. You certainly will find heaps of information and advice here - I've learnt an enormous amount since being a member.

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
11 years 9 months ago #344800 by spoook
Replied by spoook on topic Hello!
Welcome Morgan, there are a few LSB members living around your area too.
Don't hesitate to ask any tricky questions, I am sure someone will be able to help you :D

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds