New cattle breed Speckle Parks available

• Old McDonald's Farm
12 years 3 months ago #22336 by Old McDonald's Farm
New cattle breed Speckle Parks available was created by Old McDonald's Farm
Hi everyone,
We will be holding an on-farm sale on the 26th March, selling a new breed of cattle from Canada, Speckle Parks They are simply beautiful. They look like Apaloosa horses, all with black points (nose, feet, ears and eyelashes), some with speckles, some with spots, and some pure white. They are a beef breed, quiet, and hardy. There are 7 heifer calves and 7 bull calves available, all registered. The contact person is Lindsay Jones, 07 378 1954, of Mainstream Speckle Parks :)
Herefords for sale also:
As well we will be selling 13 in-calf rising 2year Polled Hereford Heifers, and 13 heifer calves, all registered. Our contact is Kevin and Jane McDonald, of the Kairuru Polled Hereford Stud, Ph 07-3338068. :) The Herefords are from top bloodlines with many top performing herefords in their pedigrees.
To receive a complimentary catalogue phone either of these contacts above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #322257 by Sue
Hi there, I had a talk to the people at the Speckle Park site at the CD Fieldays, very interesting. Lovely meaty looking calves on show with interesting speckled coats.

I was interested in their origins and what their performance was like, not that we are in the market for any!!! Just interested in them and their history, due to our Murray Greys being a rather similar evolvement from the same British Breed parentage of Angus/Shorthorn (without the addition of the British White Park cattle!)

Good luck with the sale!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds