Can I help?

More
12 years 4 months ago #22060 by Pest Advice
Can I help? was created by Pest Advice
This is an impressively active site. I have had a quick look through some of the forums and it seems to me that controlling pests of all sorts around homes, lifestyle blocks and farms is a frequent topic of conversation. Whether it is rats in the chicken coop, possums eating the roses, mice in the kitchen, flies in the stables, cockroaches in the cupboard, aphids on camellias or any other pest problem; this is my particular, peculiar area of knowledge.

I have been involved in professional pest management since I started work for the world’s largest pest control company some........... oh dear..........thirty years ago. I have since been involved in pest control in Ireland, the UK and now in New Zealand.

I now work for Kiwicare who manufacture and distribute pest control and garden care products here in New Zealand. Kiwicare is a great little family owned company and my job involves product development and advising users, both domestic and commercial, on methods of pest control and the best use of our products. Kiwicare has an emphasis on eco-friendly pest control as demonstrated by our organic range and low eco-toxicity products.

For those looking for advice on controlling pests I write The Pest Advice Blog and contribute to magazines and other forums including Yellow Pages How To Guides . Take a look at it and you might find the answer you are looking for. Otherwise if you need advice I and the team at Kiwicare are always happy to help. We don’t have a product or an answer for every problem but we will do our best.

The Pest Advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds