Hi Folks

More
12 years 4 months ago #21958 by David.HR
Hi Folks was created by David.HR
I’m not really new to this website, having been a regular on here several years ago, but with a different monika.
I don’t actually fit into the “Lifestyle Block” scenario, as I neither own land or any type of stock, unless I count my wee Fox Terrier; (Caspa); into that category.
None the less, I rub shoulders with nature on a daily basis and have the care and welfare of several hundred Friesan, Jersey and Ayshire cows to occupy my working day.
Initially born in the UK, I came to NZ back in ’89 to check out my Mother’s roots and to become acquainted with all those rellies, who for years had been nothing but faceless names.
I’m a permanent fixture here, in the land of the long white cloud, with absolutely no desires to return to my old haunts from that bygone era.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #317176 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Hi Folks
Hi and welcome David.HR, from another Horowhenua resident, also ex UK, many years ago!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

More
12 years 4 months ago #317183 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Hi Folks
Welcome David :)
lol um well ahhh umm .. i don't own any land either :(, i do have a few sheep, a couple of goats, and 2 Japanese Akita dogs
This place is about friendship, help, advice on all sorts of things ... as lots of people have experiences and knowledge on stuff others don't :)
:) to me, you fit in just fine , as you want to be here :)
Good on ya mate

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds