14 years 2 months ago #21210 by reggit
...is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy-trouncy-pouncy-flouncy
Fun-fun-fun-fun-FUN!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is
Is I'm the only one!"

I am not sure about the tops made of rubber and bottoms made out of springs, but as I am about to embark on a much needed gym membership, then...hmmm :rolleyes:

Mr Tigger and I have owned our 3 acres for 4 years now, and are about to celebrate 12 months in the house that Mr Tigger built (and Mrs Tigger was general dogsbody on).

We bought this block completely by chance, having a valuer already booked in to look at another property for us when we found this one. One quick call on the day he was due to value, and he switched addresses and assessed this one instead.

Three years of fencing and water system-ing, slogging up a steep learning curve with livestock and all things LSB, and one year living here, are all behind us, and we love it all. I can't imagine ever going back to live in town now.

Especially love the help we have received - and the friendships we have made, both cyber and real life - on this site. I travel quite a bit for work, so have been fortunate to meet quite a few LSBers around the country too through this site. I have even, on one occasion, resorted to texting another LSB member while in the middle of helping one of our sheep with a difficult birth, so that she in turn could post a question for advice from others on here, and then relay the answers back to me by text! How's that for a good use of technology! [;)]

PS Tigger is our dog, by the way. I am in no way small, bouncy, or trouncy, bouncy or pouncy, whatever those are [}:)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #308442 by Pumpkingirl
I disagree!! I've definitely seen you bouncing :D

Gosh, that could be taken the wrong way, couldn't it!!!

More
14 years 2 months ago #308443 by Stu_R
:) Tigger, and thank you to for all your ideas, advice and common sense :)
A very very valued member of the LSB family :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #308447 by Pumpkingirl

Stu_R;292759 wrote: Tigger, and thank you to for all your ideas, advice and common sense, a very very valued member of the LSB family

Hear, hear!! :D

More
14 years 2 months ago #308487 by kate

Pumpkingirl;292764 wrote: Hear, hear!! :D

Hear, hear too [8D][8D][8D][8D]

Web Goddess

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds