Betenoir..not a new member either

More
12 years 7 months ago #21051 by betenoir
Betenoir..the black beast..because I used to breed lowline angus cattle. I was woodsy before that but attracted a demented stalker (the ex!) so changed my logon id. I've been on this site about 8 years now. I moved to NZ in 2001 and spent 6 years living on a lifestyle block in northland. As well as the lowline cattle I was breeding Arapawa aheep and a selection of ducks and chooks that threatened to take over the place. Meat was never in short supply and I feel theres something honest about eating something you've killed or grown yourself. 2 years ago (after meeting my partner (refered to as sheddweller because he spends more time in the shed than in the house!) I moved to Waikato and downsized to a 1 acre block. There was no plan to run anything other than a couple of freezer sheep until I saw a hunchback cow on trademe. She now occupies the paddock and from time to time shares it willingly with our two cutting horses or freezer sheep. I work in industrial health and safety and when I'm not working I play hockey (goalie), and attempt to stay on a cutting horse ...despite never having ridden a horse until 4 years ago.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] BAAAAAAAAA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds