little bit of paradise

More
14 years 6 months ago #21043 by bayrose1
Hi. I'm debbie. my partner and i managed to get our little bit of paradise after doing up our place in the suburbs and selling it to get this place. We have been here 3 years now. we started off with 4 acres, then decided that wasn't enough so we managed to buy another 10 directly behind us.(would still like a bit more :D ) It is a great feeling when everything you dish up on your plate is from your own hands from the meat to the vegies. I just love having all my animals around 4 cats 3 dogs ,chooks , cattle and sheep. No pigs at the moment and no horses :( . I stand at my kitchen sink and look out to a paddock or sit on the deck at night and listen to all the sounds and think how much I love this place. It is hard work and I sometimes miss my takeaways but the scales tell me I'm way better off without those options. I've found this site to be really friendly with people offering awsome adcive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #307008 by kate
Replied by kate on topic little bit of paradise

bayrose1;291130 wrote: ...we started off with 4 acres, then decided that wasn't enough so we managed to buy another 10 directly behind us..

That's what we did...now we're selling the 14 acres and buying 220 [8D][8D] Land does grow on you, doesn't it? :cool:

Web Goddess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds