Pohangina Craft group

More
14 years 10 months ago #777 by Nancy F
well.. we had our first meeting last night.. we are going to hold craft group twice a month (2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month - 7pm till the fire wood runs out... !!!!) in the old school building (Finnis Road, Pohangina Village).. anyone who lives in the Pohangina area is very welcome to come.

Last night we had the brand new fire roaring, nice coffee, ginger crunch and several arty (can't call them crafty.. that sounds nasty[}:)]) people along with their current interests... felting seemed very popular and I got nothing done except for some mending.. ahh well.. was a nice night anyway.

So if you are a local that I haven't caught up with yet.. come along on the 11th, bring something to do and a $2 donation for the use of the building. (you can also bring something you've done earlier so you can have a little skite.. ;)) see you there..

Nancy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #50516 by morioka
Replied by morioka on topic Pohangina Craft group
Nancy F,

Sounds like you had a great turn out. Actually I was wondering if any of you in the P.N area who find Pohanginga a bit far away, maybe we could start one up around Linton. I'm sure the school would let us use the hall if we asked nicely.

Helen

More
14 years 10 months ago #50576 by Nancy F
Replied by Nancy F on topic Pohangina Craft group
I'd definately go for it.. Not too much work (just taking a bit of supper down) and was a really pleasant night... we are lucky that we have taken over a disused school building as a community resource but I'm sure your local school would be pleased to have activity in the grounds in the evening.. all makes for more security eh!! go for it...

Nancy

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds