Needle felting??

More
14 years 11 months ago #677 by Nancy F
Needle felting?? was created by Nancy F
Does anybody do this??? A friend and I are interested in it but haven't been able to find much info on how to do etc.. I have a brief description in a Spotlight magazine and it seems fairly easy but any hands on experience would be helpful.

Nancy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #48944 by hksts
Replied by hksts on topic Needle felting??
Yes, I just started on this new hobby - quite addictive, I must say. I got myself a gnome felting kit from TradeMe. At first I was a bit disappointed, on the picture the gnome looked rather ugly, but when I made her she was rather fun and quite funny looking in the end. email me under This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll send you a photo if you are interested - don't know how to add pictures in here.
I was a bit doubtful if the needles would really do a good job and thought it would take ages but it is really working very well and amazingly quick, especially when you take the devices with 3 or more needles in it. You need a big piece of foam to put your felting on - otherwise you damage your table or your knees or whatever you are working on AND your fingers or the needles.
I saw amazing things you can do with it on the internet, I wish I had more time to do crafts.
Feel free to email me about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds