Printable material sheets - quilting

More
3 years 6 months ago #543989 by LindaVickie
Hi guys,
looking for somewhere to buy printable material sheets in Christchurch. The A4 cotton sheets that go through the printer. I have bought them before years ago but can't remember where. Spotlight think I'm mad and try to sell me iron on transfer paper.
Grrhh, I know they're out there, they work with inkjet / bubble jet printer. No ironing, just a photo straight to material. Transfer paper makes the finished product 'hard'
Any ideas where I can buy? like yesterday, need to finish a quilt for Christmas.
thanks
Linda

Cats know more than they let on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #544018 by max2
This won't be helpful for your time constraints, but surely Grandmothers Garden at Gordontown/ton who have an online shop and post out, might stock something?
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by max2.

• heifin12
1 year 8 months ago #552955 by heifin12
Replied by heifin12 on topic Printable material sheets - quilting
hi, I am from Australia. you can have office work branded A4 cotton sheets. you can buy online.

More
1 year 8 months ago #552958 by tonybaker
Spotlight 258A Moorhouse Ave, Christchurch,

5 acres, Ferguson 35X and implements, Hanmay pto shredder, BMW Z3, Countax ride on mower, chooks, Dorper and Wiltshire sheep. Bosky wood burning central heating stove and radiators. Retro caravan. Growing our own food and preserving it. Small vineyard, crap wine. :)

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds