king Single quilt size?????

More
13 years 3 months ago #363168 by RaeM1
Replied by RaeM1 on topic king Single quilt size?????
Well we found one of my good gloves this afternoon, so will hope that the other one turns up in the future. She had not damaged it at all, just had stuck it into a recycling bin, Now I wonder what she was telling me, we emptied everthing out of the other bin, but still no other glove. Little darling, she is huge as hunterways can be, she has dinnerplate feet, so one day she may grow into the feet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #370956 by RaeM1
Replied by RaeM1 on topic king Single quilt size?????
The Butterfly Quilt is finished, just getting some velcro onto the back as I am going to display it at a Quiltarama being held at the Gordonton Hall at the end of April, and because it will be hung properly I will be able to get some fabulous photos to put on here. I am also going to put velcro on the top of the first quilt that I made, so that can also go into the Quilarama show, then I will also be able to take fantastic photos of that one as well, and show it off. Next thing to do is a quilt for a 4 year old with tractors, and hay waggons etc, that one I do have a pattern for it, which will be a change, as my other quilts have been designed from the mind, and the heart. Except for the big butterfly, that was a pattern of a wing and a half, that I modified to be two full wings.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #370997 by Jen - Featherston
Gosh you are talented Rae!

Sometimes its not only what you say, its the way you say it that counts.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds