Anybody want this stuff....

More
12 years 5 months ago #21589 by DiDi
Ok - I am the hoarder form hell wanting to clean out all this stuff I have kept for years and will never knit or sew or whatever. Somewhere in my cupboard I have patterns for Cabbage Patch Dolls, Barbie Dolls and in front of me a Patons Winter Warmers knit book that is full of hats, scarves, mittens, gloves - in fact - 40 Designs for Hats, Caps, Scarves, Gloves and Mittens. No use to me in the North Island but some of the patterns are for children as well so thinking of you South Island people!

I may have thrown it out but I have, I think, a Knitwit book as well. I have patterns for weird 80's jumpers. Seriously - if you are interested in random collected "stuff" contact me PM and I will see if I can fill your order! Not interested in being reimbursed and postage not a problem.

After this length of time it would just be nice to see them get a new home rather than the tip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #312712 by Mich
Replied by Mich on topic Anybody want this stuff....
Oh Didi, you had me salivating at that winter warmers book, but I'm as much of a hoarder as you say you are, so please someone take her up on that offer before I put my hand up :D :D :D
Cheers, Mich.

Good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help someone up. Anon.

More
12 years 5 months ago #313158 by quilter
Replied by quilter on topic Anybody want this stuff....
Just got back from the Christmas break and if you still have the hats and gloves pattern book, would love to give it a new home and will pay the postage :)
Lesley Inger
20 Marendellas Drive
Bucklands Beach
Auckland

More
12 years 5 months ago #313612 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Anybody want this stuff....
quilter - sorry haven't been checking this thread but it is yours. It is from the 80's! Hopefully, if you don't want it when it arrives, you will pass it on. Will send next week and postage it NOT a problem.

More
12 years 5 months ago #314818 by quilter
Replied by quilter on topic Anybody want this stuff....
Thank you so much Di, the book arrived today and will be very useful. Tried for sometime last winter to get a good beanie pattern and gave up.
Lots of little treasures to make in this.
Thanks again
Lesley :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #315893 by welshie
Replied by welshie on topic Anybody want this stuff....
Hi Didi, if you still have any doll's clothes patterns left I would be interested. Will PM you. Thanks! :)

welshie

Don't worry about what people think...they don't do it very often.

More
12 years 4 months ago #316019 by DiDi
Welshie - did get the PM. Thanks. I will have to dig through a few cupboards to find them and will get back to you. No way I would have thrown them out - just have to find them! Will be in touch.

More
12 years 4 months ago #318172 by Ferngreen
If you have any cabbage patch patterns left, would be very happy to re-home them .
Lorraine

Life is not waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain. author unknown.

More
12 years 4 months ago #318181 by DiDi
Still haven't cleaned out ther cupboard they should be in so hang fire ladies and I will get back to you.

More
12 years 4 months ago #318688 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Anybody want this stuff....

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds