Pony latch hook cushion kit - help

More
13 years 3 months ago #17405 by jeannielea
I ordered this from the Fox collection but have been told its no longer available. I was going to do it for my grandaughter's birthday in June.
So does anyone have any idea where I could get one please. Or something similar. This one is just a pony head with a bit of sky and bush as backgound.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #259135 by NZ Appaloosas
Have you checked with any US sites to see if it is available and shippable?

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
13 years 3 months ago #259181 by jeannielea
So far have not had much time but did find it hard to know what to google as there is no brand and all sorts of other stuff came up. And did wonder if there was a quicker source someone knew about.

More
13 years 3 months ago #259250 by eelcat
There is a place (name escapes me right now) that sells these sorts of kits as well as plants. I will think hard (!) and see if I can remember the name.

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
13 years 3 months ago #259373 by eelcat
Knew I'd remember sometime. Try this place. www.ashtonglen.co.nz/webcat/cat12.htm

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
13 years 3 months ago #259416 by jeannielea
Thanks, I'd forgotten about them

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds